SHIPMENT AND PAYMENT
- Forwarding and Delivery
The Products are delivered through couriers to the forwarding address indicated by the CLIENT in the purchase order form.
The CLIENT is, therefore, obliged to insert a forwarding address in the order form. ARTIGIANI DEL CASHMERE shall exclusively accept orders with forwarding addresses in any of the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, South Korea, Croatia, Denmark, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Estonia, Philippines, Finland, France, Germany, Japan, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Iceland, Canary Isles, Fær Øer Islands, Jersey, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Norway, Holland, Poland, Portugal, Principality of Monaco, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, United States, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, and Hungary.
The orders containing indications of a forwarding address outside such confines shall be cancelled pursuant to and by effects referred to in Art. 1456 of the Italian Civil Code and the total amount due will be reimbursed if already paid. In such circumstances, ARTIGIANI DEL CASHMERE shall not be held liable for any contractual or extra contractual responsibility for direct or indirect persons and/or things arising from the failure to accept an order for the aforesaid reasons. Shipments to Postal boxes will not be accepted.
Delivery times may vary according to the designated courier and destination of the goods. For example, usual delivery time in Europe could be (as from the courier take the goods):
FedEx Shipments: 2-4 days,
The shipping costs shall be borne by the ARTIGIANI DEL CASHMERE, except when otherwise indicated in the Product Datasheet.
The shipment costs vary according to the kilometric tariffs, that is, in particular territories: the costs shall be expressly and separately indicated before the CLIENT transmits the purchase order. Such amount will be shown in the e-mail for the “Order Registration Confirmation” and “Shipment Confirmation.”
Kindly note that if the “advanced bank transfer” is chosen as the payment mode, the shipment will take place the minute the transfer is received. The courier is responsible for the delivery. ARTIGIANI DEL CASHMERE undertakes to accept any alerts on the failed or delayed delivery of the products through the Clients’ Service, and if necessary will stand by the CLIENT in protecting his/her rights pursuant to law. In every case ARTIGIANI DEL CASHMERE shall absolutely not be held liable for any contractual or extra contractual responsibility for direct or indirect damages to persons and things arising from the failed and/or delayed delivery of an order for the aforesaid reasons.
Upon delivery, the CLIENT is advised to check:
- That the packaging is whole, not damaged, wet or altered;
- That the sealing material has not been tampered with in any way.
- The non-correspondence of the number of parcels and/or the possible damages to the packaging and/or to the product must be immediately contested by writing a specific indication on the bill of lading. By signing the courier’s document, the CLIENT attests to the real exterior integrity of the product and the conformity of the delivery. Any problems relating to the real physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received have to be notified within five (5) business days from the delivery by sending a notice to the Clients’ Service address email@example.com.
- Payment Methods
CLIENTs are allowed to make the payments only in the following ways:
- CREDIT CARD (American Express, Visa or Mastercard): in such case the effective charging of the order amount will take place the moment the order is completed and ready for shipment. The communications relating to the payment and data communicated by the CLIENT the moment in which this is done is through specific protected lines. The security of payment by Credit Card is ensured through certification VBV (Verified by VISA) and SCM (Security Code Mastercard). The relevant financial information will never be used for other purposes by ARTIGIANI DEL CASHMERE other than to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the related reimbursements in cases of product returns, following the exercise of your withdrawal rights, that is, should there be need to prevent or alert to the law enforcing police, the onset of frauds through the Site.
- ADVANCED BANK TRANSFER to Artigiani del Cashmere IBAN: IT70H0609022304000001000354 – BIC Code: CRBIIT2B
Last Update 24/09/2018